Saturday, April 08, 2006

意会 四月(5)

So I have whole stack of unpublished articles and poems to be journalized on blog since many years ago. And since the very beginning of putting my work online, I always think of hiring a typist to do it for me. You know, an assistant who can convert my hand-written articles and poems into Microsoft words and uploading them online. So, when there comes the day (old age? death?) or dying of inspiration, when I can not write anymore, I have heaps of articles and poems which journalized my life stories. There evidence what have happened and those experiences made up of me. I remember 1 saying: What you want people to remember you when you die; you better start moulding it now. So, can we tell how long life span are we? (At realms higher than human, 1 day = human life 50 years, another higher realm, 1 day = 100 human years, another higher one, 1 day = 200 human years, another even higher one, 1 day = 400 human years, even higher one, 1 day = 800 human years, even higher realm, 1 day = 1,600 human years. ) So, since we really can’t tell (and I have seen before human realm 5 minutes = some lower realm beings lifespan 20 years even 30 years! How short lives!) We better start moulding ourselves if it is not for others to remember us but to our own contentment of what we want to be. At this age? At this stage? Why not! It is never too late to start anything besides 1 thing: Go die!

No comments: