Monday, April 10, 2006

诗字 四月(2)

Victims

They hold siege, they exploit,
They claim justice, and independent; they impose rules, penalties or rewards
Once I read: they don’t only want to be their own gods, they claim to be the gods of others!
Oh! So, I see victims, everywhere, everywhere.

嫉妒下的产品, 暴力下的牺牲品
秤锤找不到平衡点
失足的掉了一边

They learn violent in school; they was taught, to not fight inferior peer
They lost their identity; they conform to, so called the survivors’ policy
Once I heard: you have to snatch, to enable to get!
Oh! So, I heard distortion, everywhere, everywhere.

累积失常的心态, 累积曲折的企图
他们点头, 他们笑
他们说:” 盗乃道”

Ignorant by lust, crazy by power
They hypocrisy wholesome, defense wickedness; they hide, under the facts of lives
Once I heard: I do not want to know the truth, give me only those I can do!
Oh! Thus I see cowards, everywhere, everywhere.

玩一种投机取巧的游戏, 尝试苟且偷生/ 浑水摸鱼
在混沌中寻找事物的真相
是谁在开这他妈的玩笑


(this is a poem written 10 September 2004. I guess some situations never improve or changed slightly better. This poem just representing a cry for today, from those and for those who never truly live their lives but just like living shadows, under shadows. What living wastes!)

No comments: