Sunday, March 19, 2006

I have just come back from a camp. (I better don't mention what camp was it as I can imagine my freinds with eyes wide open: WAULAU! <-- chou lau ma!) (and from that expression, I know why when I first went for that type of camps, n years ago, my some friends couldn't say a word....speechless..... they just couldn't imagine, or link up, me, with those religious practises I think.....) In fact, I have many opinions and views about them, maybe I should have another blog so I can blog down some wholesome journals . :)
Ah Beh left a poem on my blog. Thank you! I love those soft touch tone on his poem. Reading his blog got me to know him better. He is my another friend who can "play" with me with words. Heehee......
Well, to jot again.

1 comment:

Beh Seng Hui said...

since we known each other back in 1976, dats in standard 5, this is the first time u called me Ah Beh.