Sunday, January 29, 2006

Today is Chinese New Year. I was just wondering why I have to write in English to celebrate this festival? My Chinese word-processor somehow couldn't function. How annoying! This is as annoying as I have to deal with unreasonable things in life e.g. those beings not from the same race (and I keep on pondering what I have to do to them?), those "Hokkien speaking" thieving gangs (and for hell use how large numbers of them!). I guess this Chinese New Year Chinese resolution is to get rid of them whatever I can and avoid these evil gangs at most I can. May their inferior-spliting-evil-being-cum-roadside-mating-power be destroyed and would not deteriorate around. Phew! How human have to deal with this! Phew! And when would they stop inferioring themselves? Happy Chinese New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

看沒人回應,寫幾個字,鼓勵你一下。
我常常說;我們要學習怎樣和非理性的人或神經病患(一大社群)相處。
等椰子屋部落成立時,找你連一連。

恭喜發財!

Anonymous said...

看沒人回應,寫幾個字,鼓勵你一下。
我常常說;我們要學習怎樣和非理性的人或神經病患(一大社群)相處。
等椰子屋部落成立時,找你連一連。

恭喜發財!

GD_V3 said...

Though my Chinese processor works fine in my machine. I always type English replying emails to my friends. "Ping ying" is a little challenge to me, and to be honest, I don't feel comfortable writting in English either.

thanks for your comments in my blog, those are just my tips and experience gained from working, sort of personal use only, but I will be happy if any one think it's useful. Some of them are stolen from others. :)


best wishes to you in the new Chinese year of Dog.