Sunday, December 18, 2005


So last night I have friends talked about surfing blogs. And I was quite surprise they quoted a few nice-to -read blogs and told some of the texts and photos features. (As I always think unless you know that somebody, or else you wouldn't be interested in reading their so-called "mental discards." (if I can call them - mental.....?) I guess we do browse through some nice blogs, but we would not remember what were those texts about, or we would not want to encode them into our memory.) And I kept quiet about my own blog to this group of friends. In fact I don't think they can relate the person they see now to this blog. Well, they never know my these sides: sarcastic, judgmental and.....I write and I write "on stage"(blog). I guess after all these years, they only see the skin deep of me. and probably I only too see the surfaces of them?

2 comments:

xxxxx said...

So, let me know what are you talk about in some few word...

Anonymous said...

amou,

ah~~ don't really know what you mean yeh..