Sunday, February 27, 2005

闲情

I have stopped posting to my blog for a while due to the overdued of my jaring account, you know, the payment to the connection to the internet? as I was thinking there were some problems caused by the device or hardware stuff like that. ..Well, then after I have solved the problem, I was striked by laziness, as usual, drag on doing something. ....and kind of cooling off my "intensity" to do the journal posting, as usual, as well. But very honestly, if I maintain the persistant in doing one thing, that shows that I am serious about it and would like to keep it up as much as I can. It's just that, I would spread the doing-it-process for a longer period, that's all. I guess this is the style of a sincere but not so sincere (in some way) person like me. Ahem! And I am writing in English today, (plain and simple) because I am lazy to do the Han Yu Ping Yin, that's that simple. Ok!that's about the re-blogging of my ymoon journal. Oh! I am yet to pick up my pictures posting too! Let's see how far I can go before another laziness or "problem" hit me.......and the ways to overcome them...blahblah blah.......

No comments: